Employee turnover can be costly, while satisfied and productive employees can drive profits. Smart employers know that a retirement plan is an important component in attracting and retaining employees. Wellspring Financial Partners can help retirement plan sponsors make your retirement plan a valuable part of your benefits package, and a success for both you and your employees.
For the employer
Some employers view the retirement plan as a checkbox, an administrative chore, and even a legal liability. We view it as an important tool for your employee’s future, and a powerful asset for building employee satisfaction and loyalty. We help make the plan easy and safe to implement in your business, and work to turn the chore into the powerhouse it can be.
For your employees
The retirement plan you sponsor often represents the bulk of your employees’ savings for retirement. It’s an important asset — one that should be cared for, cultivated and contributed to. By taking a fiduciary position, we are a not only a fiduciary for your 401(k) plan, but we also have that same fiduciary role toward your employees. As such, we’re always looking out for your best interest and those of your employees.
- Providing best-of-breed investments and investing advice to help the 401(k) plan secure a stronger financial future for employees.
- Helping with financial advice to employees outside the retirement plan to help them achieve peace of mind.
- Educating your employees on how to optimize their 401(k) plan.
Retirement plan advisory services
- Co-fiduciary services – ERISA compliance
- Investment due diligence and monitoring
- Participant education and communication
- Total fee benchmarking and negotiations